Is a large grey sphynx with peach fuzz as 'fur' she has no tail and dark, warm brown eyes. She constantly smells of cherry blossoms due to her needing to be bathed regularly
8.10 years/106 months
She speaks in a sickly sweet tone and is manipulative, she will trick others into making them believe only she would care for them. Though she doesn't keep relationships for longer than the cats teenage years. She only stayed with Rose as he was, and still is, easy to manipulate and treats her like a god of sorts. Yet she does feel emotions for him, for example whenever he feels hurt or sad she is too. She is very spoild and is a bit of a brat, she hates being wrong and will trick others into beliving she's right because of this.
- Born in Summer
- Wasn't very liked by her mother due to being furless
- Met Withered when she was 4 months old
- He made her believe no one would care for her
- Under his influenced, she killed two cats and under pressure accidentally killed two of her kits
- She left the remaining kits to a group of cats
- She met Rose and quickly became a mentor and friend because he was easy to trick
- She originally trained how to manipulate others but that soon changed into teaching his to fight and hunt
- After all this training was done she stayed with him to become more of a support system due to how one of her kits continues to hurt him
- Rose stays around the house but doesn't claim to be a house cat
- She has been there for 4 months
Rose | "He's my precious little warrior"
Sasha | "She thinks I'll listen, its kind of funny"
Ava | "while I'm not the most affectionate, I do have a respect for her"
Flame | "My only living daughter and I despise her... she kept making him sad"
Ash | "Flame's brother, I care little of him but Rose did try to kill him once"
Unnamed kits | "I barely miss them now"
She is slightly evil
Has murdered other cats before, two was an accident though
the theme song is Piggy pie old school (uncensored) by Insane Clown Posse (This song can get offense at times, I don't advise you listening to it if you're sensitive to descriptive gore)
Trained Rose to be a warrior
Is skilled at fighting
Only really cares for Rose
Mara layed in the forest, darkness hid her from the wild cats. She lived with them since birth, and they taught the wrong cat to fight but then again who would think of this precious little 'kitten' to become a vicious bloodthirsty warrior. Now she lays low, mostly to stop the other cats from think of her as still being bloodthirsty. She got up and walked around if she truly wanted to be away from the problems she would have to become a house cat. She hated the thought, she couldn't do it, right? Couldn't she eat those rabbit pellets excused for food right? Maybe they just lied, she doubted every two-leg was cookie cutter and the same, could they? No, she had to find a good two-leg, one that would spoil her.